427: Jimmy Rex | How to Stand Out as a Real Estate Professional
Jimmy is most known for his career in real estate during the past 15 years. In that time frame, he's sold over 2000 properties and has solidified himself as one of the top real estate agents in the country. This past year Jimmy sold the most expensive home in Wasatch Front MLS History at $35 million for a ranch near Oakley, Utah.
Because of his success in real estate, Jimmy went on to build his real estate coaching company which currently coaches hundreds of real estate agents from all across the country. His courses "The Social Realtor" and "100K Agent Blueprint" have helped thousands of agents grow their business. He is also a popular speaker and regularly does trainings from Calgary to Texas and all over the country.
Outside of Real Estate, Jimmy created one of the top business podcasts "The Jimmy Rex Show" that to date has been running weekly for just under two years and has been listened to over 10 million times throughout 165 episodes.
In 2019 Jimmy released his first book, "The Next Wave of Influence in Real Estate," and it immediately hit the bestseller list on Amazon in multiple categories. Outside of being an author, Jimmy loves to travel and has visited over 60 countries as of 2019. His favorite types of trips are when he gets to go undercover as part of a select group working with The Child Liberation Foundation, helping to find and rescue children all over the world that are being sex trafficked. Jimmy has been on 11 operations and played a role in the rescue of over 100 children.
Jimmy is also an active investor, with a portfolio that includes 15 personal investment properties and investments in over a dozen private companies, including Nikola Motors, Stance Socks, and Parachut.co.
To best describe Jimmy as a person, turn to his Mission Statement; "The purpose of my life is to share my tremendous love with all of God's children. Bringing happiness to others through my playful soul and by being an example of living an extraordinary life."
- Learn how Jimmy became a scrappy entrepreneur at a very young age.
- Travis and Jimmy discuss their respective strict religious upbringings.
- Hear how Jimmy went from struggling for six months to becoming a massively successful real estate agent.
3 Key Points:
- Put effort into serving and creating memories for others.
- Give so much value that people will feel guilty not to say "yes" to your asks."
- Podcasting will give you access to people you've never had access to before.
- Visit Travis’ website at travischappell.com
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group travischappell.com/group