428: Greg Milano | How to Decide What You Want To Do
Greg Milano is is the founder and chief executive officer of Fortuna Advisors LLC. A leading expert in capital allocation, behavioral finance, and incentive compensation design, he has nearly 30 years experience in management consulting. He is the author of the new book, Curing Corporate Short-Termism: Future Growth vs. Current Earnings.
- Greg shares about how his brothers helped influence him to be interested in business.
- Travis and Greg discuss whether you should improve your weaknesses or capitalize on your strengths.
- Learn how to stand out in a crowded marktetplace.
3 Key Points:
- Identify your value.
- Build on those strengths.
- Find what differentiates you.
“A network without a product isn’t much use.”
- Visit Travis’ website at travischappell.com
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group travischappell.com/group