430: Jessica Zimmerman | How to Conquer Struggle
When Jessica Zimmerman survived a childhood car crash that took the life of her only sister, she knew even then, she couldn't waste her life. After meeting her husband at the University of Arkansas, she returned to her hometown and built a successful wedding floral design business, Zimmerman Events, that grew alongside her three young children. When her husband fell tragically ill, Jessica realized that she had to begin earning more than just the "fun money," transforming her zero-profit events company into a seven-figure business, all while caring for her ailing husband.
Today, Jessica teaches her students and followers how to set healthy business boundaries, invest in themselves, and create businesses and lives they love. Her work has been featured in People, Business Insider, Entrepreneur and Forbes.
Jessica currently resides in Conway, Arkansas, with her husband Brian, their three children, and their dog Sophie.
On This Episode:
- Learn the power of emotional influence.
- Jessica explains the catalyst that turned around her business.
- Hear the story of the illness that Jessica's husband developed in the middle of her building her company.
- Travis talks about the stigma around spending money to be successful.
- Take extreme responsibility for your life.
- Make money decisions with a long-term mindset.
- When people feel a connection with you they’re willing to buy from you.
Once you have a good foundation, you can grow this thing as big as you want it.
- Visit Travis’ website at travischappell.com
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group travischappell.com/group