431: Amira Alvarez | Do What You Love
Amira Alvarez is the founder and CEO of The Unstoppable Woman, a global coaching company helping entrepreneurs, empire builders, athletes, creatives, and rising stars in all fields achieve their dreams and goals in record time.
As someone who has made a quantum leap (going from barely making 6-figures to making $700k in one year, then onto 7-figures) and has lived to tell about it, she knows exactly what tactical strategies and mindset shifts are required to get out of your own way, live life on your own terms, and master the art of achieving any goal you set your mind to in record time.
On This Episode:
- Amira talks about being self-conscious as a youth.
- Learn the importance of having self-confidence.
- Travis and Amira discuss when you should pivot.
- You can’t look to external things for security.
- Do things because YOU like it.
- What you know is useless if you don’t know anyone.
- Visit Travis’ website at travischappell.com
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group travischappell.com/group