433: The Muscle of Worry
DISCUSSED: Dan has found a terrific solution for his son's iPad case; on the benefits (and challenges) of getting away from our devices for a while; listener recommendations for YouTube keyboard commands, a book about cities, and some Disney scholarship; and, finally, your hosts respond to a listener's question about "circular thoughts."
Links for this episode:
- Keyboard shortcuts for YouTube - YouTube Help
- Len Testa and TouringPlans.com - Part One: The Origins - Coaster101
Last month, we were able to connect with Len Testa, President of TouringPlans.com, and co-author of The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World, The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland, and The Unofficial Guide to British Theme Parks, to learn more about how TouringPlans got its start, how a Touring Plan “works,” and to learn more about this vital Disney vacation planning guide.
- The Works: Anatomy of a City: Kate Ascher: 8601400935996: Amazon.com: Books
- Amazon.com: Logitech Rugged Protection Combo Keyboard Case for iPad 9.7 (5th and 6th Generation) - Bulk Packaging - Navy Blue: Computers & Accessories
- Penny Arcade - News - Dear Diary
The best way I can describe it is "Chain worrying."
- Meet the designer cats with wild blood - YouTube
- yak shaving - Wiktionary
- Stack (abstract data type) - Wikipedia
- Smart Playlist Creation Help - General / General Discussions - Plex Forum
- Quote by Pema Chödrön: “You are the sky. Everything else – it’s just th...”
“You are the sky. Everything else – it’s just the weather.”