434: Grist for an Unnecessary Mill
Show notes are short this week because Merlin had to go buy contrast paints for his figs.
Main topic is speculating about speculation.
Links for this episode:
- Steve Troughton-Smith on Twitter: "Wow. For a single coat, Contrast looks amazing. Maybe the hype is real? Of course, I understand it’s a very situational paint, but for organics and cloth this could be perfect… https://t.co/10RBmU49mC"
- The TRUTH behind GW Contrast Paints - YouTube
- Citadel Contrast Paints: Resisting the Hype? - YouTube
- Warhammer (game) - Wikipedia
- Squeezed and pulled and hurt my neck in 1988
- The Perils and Rewards of Travel | The Hilarious World of Depression
- Macular degeneration - Wikipedia
- Yngwie Malmsteen-Arpeggios From Hell - YouTube
- Merlin Mann on Twitter: "Weird how the most competent and well-run aspect of United is their website for tracking your lost luggage."
Weird how the most competent and well-run aspect of United is their website for tracking your lost luggage.
- Angie Tribeca | TBS.com
- MBMBaM: Candlenights 2017 | Maximum Fun
Brought to you by:
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store