435: Los Silva | How to Start and Scale an Online Business
With a life spent as an entrepreneur, Los finds himself at the helm of an 8-figure agency and multiple 7-figure sister companies, becoming a world-renowned speaker, thought leader, and the go-to marketer. He’s achieved extreme success in the online space working with influencers, entrepreneurs, and SMB’s - helping them scale pass multiple 7 and 8-figure marks.
Los has become the go-to for SMB’s to transform into what he calls “Powerhouse Brands”, through paid media, brand building, and improving every metric in between. He simplifies his very complex but proven system into this 3-part formula:
Los has worked with business owners and companies including Heidi Powell, Thomas DeLauer, Josh Elizetxe, Ryan Moran, Kent Clothier, Justin Colby, Know Foods, The Good Kitchen, Jawzrsize, Raphael Vargas, Steve Weatherford, Ed O'Keefe and many others.
On This Episode:
- Los shares about his experience owning a construction company in 2008 – an industry that got hit very hard during the recession.
- Learn how Los developed his knowledge of online marketing.
- Find out how Los builds successful relationships with people like Neve Patel
- Don’t expect instant returns on your investments.
- Don’t expect what works with warm traffic will work with cold traffic.
- Invest in coaches.
- “Don’t go into relationships with expectations.” – Los Silva
- “The definition of success is happiness.” – Travis Chappell
- Visit Travis’ website at travischappell.com
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group travischappell.com/group