438. Expose Yourself to the Right Light
Andy Mant, light therapy expert and CEO of BLUblox (seriously, this guy is a lab research wizard), returns to Almost 30 to talk to K + L about the different ways to use light in your life. We get into tips for biohacking your workspace, increasing your melanin levels safely (read: healthy tan!), and giving your brain and body a vitamin D glow up to fight disease and look great doing it.
Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off at blublox.com
We also talk about:
- Biohacking during the pandemic
- The connection between light exposure and depression
- The effect of blue light on skin
- Health benefits of UV light
- How to biohack your work station
- Separating “junk light” from “good light”
- Benefits of red light
- Research, clickbait and seeking “truth”
- EMF blocking products we love
Find more to love at almost30.com!
- Woo More Play | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off at www.woomoreplay.com
- FX Chocolate | Go to FXchocolate.com and enter code "ALMOST30" for 20% off
- Dropps | Save 25% off your first purchase using promo code “almost30” at dropps.com
- Daily Harvest | Use code ALMOST30 to get $25 off your first box at www.daily-harvest.com
- Made:In | MadeInCookware.com/ALMOST30, and use promo code ALMOST30 for 15% off your first order.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting https://almost30.com/disclaimer