44: #knowthetruth with Gordana Biernat
For those of you that have been listening to the show from the very start will know that I launched my podcast on the 11/11 at 11:11 all because I love the number 44 (11+11+11+11 = 44)
And how amazing that my guest today is not only episode 44 but she was born on the 11/11 at 11:11 !!
I “met” Gordana Biernat over on Twitter and I was immediately drawn to her empowering tweets like a magnet, because she just says it how it is. I call her a teacher of life as she guides and inspires people to be the best version of ourselves through personal development and spiritual inquiry
She is a mentor, thinker, writer, speaker and wisdom keeper. She is one of Oprah Winfrey’s SuperSoul 100 teachers – a group of 100 awakened leaders who are using their voices and talent to elevate humanity.
I love her book "#KnowTheTruth - Why Knowing Who You Are Changes Everything”. It is a collection of her most profound wisdom and reminds us of who we are and why we are here
So much of what she said resonated with me so personally and I truly could have spoken to her for hours!!
Some key points from our interview:
· How at just six years old she knew that she was emotionally more intelligent than her father and had to learn to navigate through that
· How many years later she realised that her father had mental health issues
· How at just eight years old she felt like she was a housewife at home
· How she felt so alone growing up
· How at 11 years old she realised that she came from the stars which changed her and her reality
· How she understands that it takes awareness to change our negative blueprints but it’s very possible
· How for years she felt she had no voice but she found the courage to speak her truth
· How she knows that our challenges in life show us who we truly really are, and we can stand in our light
“Who I truly am, can never be broken” – Gordana Biernat
You get can more information about Gordana here: www.mypowertalk.com
* * * *
"Unbroken: Healing Through Storytelling" features individuals who have all triumphed after adversity and have not just bounced back in life, but forward and are now making a difference for others.
Hosted by Madeleine Black, the show will share stories of all the amazing people Madeleine has met on her own journey as an author/speaker and these stories will heal, motivate, inspire and bring hope when they share their wisdom and knowledge with her.
She really believes in the power that comes when we share our stories, that in fact we are not story tellers but story healers. Tune in to discover what helped them to stay unbroken and together we will discover that none of us are broken beyond repair.
You can find out more about Madeleine, her story and her memoir, Unbroken, from her website: https://madeleineblack.co.uk/
Watch the Podcast via YouTube:
Follow on Instagram: