44-Help For Teachers Doing Distance Learning
Being a teacher has never been an easy, stress-free job, but throw online learning into the mix and that stress meter hits an all-time high.
But this episode isn't just for teachers... this is a MUST listen episode for parents of kids in distance learning!
In this Part Two episode (find Part One in Episode 43), fifth-grade teacher Danielle Roth joins us to discusses practical ways she’s learned to navigate through online learning.
Dr. Barr also weighs in to answer pressing questions like:
- “How do I ensure that my students are getting enough stimulation through a computer screen?
- How can I ensure that my students are learning enough for their next grade?
- What about those angry parents? How do I deal with them?
Join us today on the show for all of this and more!
- FreeFromFearsBook.com <--Get a FREE COPY of the book today!
- CHAANGE.com <--Join the next session of CHAANGE!
- Click this link to rate the podcast and make us happy! :)