440. The Science of Manifestation with Dr. Tara Swart
Neuroscientist, medical doctor, and neuroscience and psychological advisor for To Be Magnetic, Dr. Tara Swart, joins “Almost 30” to discuss the scientific roots behind manifestation.
Everyone loves to drop words like “dopamine,” “oxytocin,” “serotonin,” and “endorphins” when talking about career, relationships, and our everyday device-dependent lives. But who really gets to grips with the nitty-gritty details behind such big terminology or what Dr. Swart refers to as the DOSE hormones?
Tara’s pragmatic approach and research-backed perspective are a grounded way to filter the woo-woo from the lofty themes of the trending spiritual practices you see pop up on your Insta-feeds so that you can really connect with the roots of manifestation.
In this episode, Dr. Tara Swart dissects the dynamics of the brain, neural pathways, and explains how societal programming stems from human evolution. You’ll also learn why the brain is malleable, flexible, and how you can connect neuroplasticity to a manifestation practice (such as To Be Magnetic) to unlock your true potential.
We also talk about:
- Money blocks and income flows
- Risk and reward dynamics
- Dopamine, oxytocin, serotonin, and endorphins
- Numbing processes and subconscious reprogramming
- Inner child work and trauma
- Envy and jealousy reprogramming
- Maintaining brain flexibility
Find more to love at almost30.com!
- Website: taraswart.com
- Instagram: @drtaraswart
- Read: “The Source: The Secrets of the Universe, the Science of the Brain”
- Monday.com | Sign up for a free two-week trial at monday.com
- SafeSleeve | Use code “ALMOST30” for 10% off at safesleevecases.com
- Arrae | Use code “ALMOST30” for 10% off on arrae.com
- Deux | Use code “ALMOST30” for 20% off on eatdeux.com
- Imperfect Foods | 20% off plus free shipping at imperfectfoods.com with code “ALMOST30”
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting https://almost30.com/disclaimer