442: Josh Felber | How to Make Bank
Podcast personality, Emmy award winner, Inc. 5000™ winner, best selling author, contributor to Forbes magazine, loving husband, father of three, serial entrepreneur, tv producer, featured in television & movies and more Josh Felber is the definition of a busy entrepreneur!
On This Episode:
- Josh shares how he fell in love with entrepreneurship and technology around 14 years old.
- Learn when to drop an idea.
- Find out how Josh built his immense, valuable network.
- Put yourself in positions to learn from others.
- Don’t wait for an epiphany. Go do stuff.
- Podcasts are invaluable to growing your network and building relationships with your dream contacts.
- “If you are a content creator you should be a content consumer.” – Travis Chappell
- “If you want a different kind of results, you have to put in a different kind of work.” – Josh Felber
- Visit Travis’ website at travischappell.com
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group travischappell.com/group