443: Angelique Rewers | How to Land Big Paying Clients
Angelique Rewers is CEO of The Corporate Agent, and the nation’s most trusted expert on winning corporate clients. Recognized as an Enterprising Woman of the Year, Angelique and her team have worked with leading Fortune 500 corporations, mentored entrepreneurs in 72+ countries worldwide, delivered over 2,000 seminars, and have been featured by leading media like Forbes, Inc., Huffington Post, The Washington Post, WSJ, CBS and many more.
On This Episode:
- Angelique shares how being bullied in her middle school years impacted her development and shaped who she is today.
- Get bits of knowledge drawn from Angelique’s time dealing with the C-Suite
- Learn how to get more visibility as a small business owner.
- Don’t allow other’s opinions determine what you are or are not going to do.
- The market determines the worth of your endeavor.
- Most decision makers have no idea who you are, so you have to position what makes you unique.
- “Introductions are one of the best currencies when you’re dealing with corporate decision makers.” –
- Visit Travis’ website at travischappell.com
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group travischappell.com/group