443. Skincare Masterclass with CLEARSTEM
In this episode, skincare specialists, acne-survivors, and founders of CLEARSTEM Skincare, Kayleigh Christina and Danielle Gronich, dish the dirt – or as they call it: “pore-cloggers” – on the skincare habits and products that are detrimental to our facial homeostasis. They’ve disrupted the skincare scene with a product that is both anti-aging and fights acne (kindly).
These skin saviors break down the reasons for your breakouts, examining hormonal triggers, sharing nutritional acne facts (heads up your daily scrambled eggs could be scrambling your skin), and giving you the info you wish you had in childhood. BTW: washing your face with hot water is bad for you! Who knew?
Not only is CLEARSTEM non-toxic, cruelty-free, GF, and vegan, it’s also a hella reasonable purchase – the long-term investment can actually transform your skin for good. K + L love their stash and wanted to share the glowing skin love with all of Almost 30 Nation with a great discount. You can use the code “Almost30'' for 20% off all their products at clearstemskincare.com.
Breaking Out of Bad Skincare Habits with Kayleigh Christina and Danielle Gronich
CLEARSTEM founders, Kayleigh Christina and Danielle Gronich, connect with Almost 30 to talk about all things skincare. Find out everything you need to know about fighting acne, healing hormones, and the rituals you can do to help your skin (and self-esteem) thrive.
“Stop washing your face in hot water, that will lessen your wrinkles straight away.” - Kayleigh Christina, Co-founder of CLEARSTEM
Not only is CLEARSTEM non-toxic, cruelty-free, GF, and vegan, it’s also a hella reasonable purchase – the long-term investment can actually transform your skin for good. K + L love their stash and wanted to share the glowing skin love with all of Almost 30 Nation with a great discount. You can use the code “Almost30” for 20% off all their products at clearstemskincare.com.
“Exfoliation is the thing that determines how your skin is going to look.” - Danielle Gronich, Co-founder of CLEARSTEM
We also talk about:
- Why we’re angry at our skin
- Hormonal shifts and causes
- Sun hygiene and sunscreen
- The role of water on the skin
- Microneedling and lasering
- Inflammation triggers
- Face mapping
- Good fats for the skin
- The lowdown on ingredient labels
- The skincare rituals you can implement today
Find more to love at almost30.com!
- Away | Start your risk-free, 100-day trial and shop the entire Away lineup of travel essentials, including their best-selling suitcases, at awaytravel.com/almost30
- Somavedic | Use code “ALMOST30” for 10% off at somavedic.com
- Deux | Use code “ALMOST30” for 20% off on eatdeux.com
- BetterHelp | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 15% off your first month. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided. This podcast is sponsored by BetterHelp.
- Arrae | Use code “ALMOST30” for 10% off on arrae.com
Join our community:
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer