446: Mashup | Billion Dollar Advice ft. Tillman Feritita, Tom Bilyeu, Jeff Hoffman
Houston Rockets owner, Tillman Fertita, Impact Theory founder and host, Tom Bilyeu, and Jeff Hofman, serial entrepreneur from Priceline.com all sit down with Travis Chappell to offer up billion dollar advice.
On This Episode:
- Learn how Tillman Fertita became the world’s richest restaurateur and was able to buy the Houston Rockets.
- Tom Bilyeu destroys the wrong mindset many have around wealth.
- Jeff Hoffman shares the importance of giving back and the power of travel.
- You MUST be opportunistic.
- It’s better to have money than not, but it’s basically an amplifier of who you are.
- We become more tolerant of other people the more cultures we see.
- “You always take everything moment-to-moment and continue to set goals and be very opportunistic. I would say that the biggest thing about being an entrepreneur is being very opportunistic.” – Tilman Fertitta
- 'Travel is the fatal enemy of prejudice.' – Mark Twain
- Visit Travis’ website at travischappell.com
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group travischappell.com/group