448: Jay Abraham | Lessons from the Master Marketer
As Founder and CEO of The Abraham Group, Inc. (Los Angeles, California), Jay Abraham has spent his entire career solving complex problems and fixing underperforming businesses. He has significantly increased the bottom lines of over 10,000 clients in more than 1,000 industries, and over 7,200 sub industries, worldwide. Jay has dealt with virtually every type of business scenario and issue. He has studied, and solved, almost every type of business question, challenge and opportunity.
On This Episode:
- Jay shares about his childhood
- Jay explains why he Is a poster child for adult ADD.
- Learn why Jay jumped to so many different industries so rapidly.
- Hear how Jay became incredibly successful in the newsletter business.
- Unlock the power of concentrated thinking.
- You have to educate yourself on a variety of industries and see how you can apply what you’ve learned to your current industry.
- Spend more time acting than sitting and thinking.
- What you know is important but you must know how to deploy it.
- “When you only eat when you earn and you only earn when you produce, you find out what works and what doesn’t very quickly.”
- Visit Travis’ website at travischappell.com
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group travischappell.com/group