448. Love & Money with Ramit Sethi
Here to talk about the psychology of money – sans the BS – is Ramit Sethi. A finance entrepreneur who actually meets you exactly where you are, Ramit helps you create the rich life you deserve – the one your bank told you that you couldn’t have.
Setbacks don’t have to mean cutbacks. Ramit gives you the permission to rewrite the money rules that have kept you prisoner in your own life. His book, I Will Teach You to Be Rich, changed K + L’s lives, and now he has turned his focus to how money conversations unfold in relationships on his brand new podcast, I Will Teach You to Be Rich by Ramit Sethi, launching August 4th. Thanks to his no-nonsense approach to finance, couples have given him access to their accounts to untangle the money issues that play out in relationships.
Ramit’s approach helps you rewire the relationship you have with your bank account, but, more importantly, he’ll help you reframe your money mindset in life and within your relationships.
We also talk about:
- Why he decided to launch a podcast about money and relationships
- The importance of dreaming big
- Anxiety about money
- Guilt-free spending
- Creating a plan that fits your lifestyle
- Gendered patterns around money
- Growing your assets
- Wild Alaskan Company | Save 15% off your first box at wildalaskancompany.com/almost30
- Monday.com | Sign up for a free two-week trial at monday.com
- SAKARA | Go to sakara.com/almostsakara and use code “ALMOSTSAKARA” for 20% off your first order
- House of Wise | Use code “ALMOST30” for $20 off your order at houseofwise.co
- Podcast: I Will Teach You to Be Rich
- Read: I Will Teach You to Be Rich
- Website: I Will Teach You to Be Rich
- Instagram: @ramit
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Find more to love at almost30.com!
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.