449: Mashup | Mastering Mind & Body ft. Akshay Nanavati, Dean Karnazes, Aaron Hale
Akshay Nanavati, Author of Fearvana, Dean Karnazes, Ultra Marathoner, Author, and one of Time Magazine’s Top 100 most influential people in the world, and Aaron Hale, chef and 14-year military veteran share secrets to mastering your mind and body.
On This Episode:
- Akshay shares when it’s time to throw in the towel.
- Hear the driving factor for Dean in pursuing Ultra Marathon running.
- Aaron Hale recounts how, while on an IED check in Afghanistan, a secondary device detonated and damaged his eyes beyond repair, entirely blinding him.
- Know when to quit.
- Your physical health plays a key role in how you approach life and how you pursue your goals.
- You can find your purpose and direction through continually challenging yourself.