453: Kelly Roach | How to Create an Eight Figure Coaching Business
Kelly Roach is known as THE BUSINESS CATALYST, helping business owners become game changers in their field and achieve million dollar + breakthroughs in their business.
As a former Fortune 500 executive who built and led record-breaking teams in 17 locations around the US, Kelly's programs and consulting encompass billion dollar corporate strategies combined with the speed and agility of the most powerful online strategies of today.
Kelly is a featured expert on ABC, NBC, Good Day, the CW, and in some of the world's leading publications such as Inc. and Forbes where she shares the principles of her best-selling books and top podcast, The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show.
Kelly is committed to ongoing philanthropic work to bring clean drinking water to those who do not have access and is the co-founder of Give Her Courage, a movement to instill courage and confidence in the girls of our future from the start.
On This Episode:
- Kelly explains why she got dissatisfied with her $300K per year job in the corporate world at 29.
- Learn how Kelly became involved in sales.
- Discover the top 3 sales mistakes entrepreneurs make.
- Don’t make decisions out of desperation.
- Hire for DNA rather than skillset or resume.
- Don’t discount or discredit your past just because it’s not directly connected to what you’re doing today.
Top 3 Sales Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make:
- Talking and not listening
- Failure to follow up.
- Not having a sales funnel
- Visit Travis’ website at travischappell.com
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group travischappell.com/group