453. Unlocking Your Sacred Sexuality
[Please be advised, this episode includes sensitive subject matter including sexual assault and trauma.]
Dr. Sheila Cambell’s mission is to help us understand the (sexual) body as a container from which energy – or Jing Qi – flows. Our sexual bodies host our ecstasy, vulnerability, and carry sexual trauma – a frequency that haunts our bodies and can shadow intimate relationships.
K + L’s chat with Dr. Sheila Cambell is the sex education you never knew you needed. Not only does she give you a myriad of rituals and practices rooted in inter-connectivity and self-awareness to help you connect with your body beyond the physical, but you’ll walk away ready to cut the cords of your sexual past and tune into your sacred sexuality: a space that will take you to the highest peaks – if you just learn how to trust it.
We also talk about:
- The sexual body in science and Chinese medicine
- How our body holds sexual trauma
- Morning rituals and workouts to tune into your body
- Dr. Sheila Campbell’s sexual healing treatment and Krista’s session
- Orgasms, sexual blocks, and connecting with sex
- Protecting your sexual body, energetic leaking, and casual sex
- Leaning into sacred sexuality
- Cord cutting and cleansing rituals
- Wild Alaskan Salmon | Get $15 off your first box of premium seafood when you go to wildalaskancompany.com/almost30
- Boll & Branch | Go to bollandbranch.com and use the code “ALMOST30POD” for 15% off your first set of sheets
- SAKARA | Go to sakara.com/almostsakara and use code “ALMOSTSAKARA” for 20% off your first order
- Woo More Play | Use code “ALMOST30” for 20% off at www.woomoreplay.com
- FLEX | Use code “ALMOST30” for 20% off Flex Disc Starter Kits or 10% off your first Flex Cup—PLUS free U.S. shipping flexfits.com/almost30
- Instagram: @drsheilamariecampbell
- Website: sheilamariecampbell.com
- Website: nuchi.us
- For course information and sessions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Find more to love at almost30.com!
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.