454. Deep Spiritual Alchemization after Hitting Rock Bottom with Julie Piatt
Medicine woman, mother and (non) cheesemaker, Julie Piatt aka “SriMati” is a luminary for anyone walking the spiritual path. She glows with a rare raw wisdom that defies categorization and invites questions over answers.
This episode is an opportunity to swim in Julie’s multitude of gifts and dive into her fascinating life story. From the creative freedom and grace she found during her financial rock bottom – or “unstable moment” as she calls it – to how she is redefining partnership, creating community, and reclaiming sexuality during this new paradigm shift that the collective is experiencing right now. As she rolls with her second Saturn return, Julie is using her sacred time on the planet to go inward and invite the miracles and growth the universe has mapped for her. How are you spending yours?
We also talk about:
- How beauty inspires her spiritual path
- Navigating social media and creating a legacy
- Reframing manifestation and abundance from a place of an alignment
- Re-writing partnership and sexuality
- Lessons during the pandemic and 2nd Saturn return
- SriMu: the evolution of cheese
- Blume | Go to blume.com and use the code “ALMOST30” for 15% off
- BetterHelp | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 15% off your first month. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided. This podcast is sponsored by BetterHelp.
- Coinbase | New users can get $5 in free Bitcoin when you sign up on coinbase.com/almost30
- Somavedic | Use the code “ALMOST30” to save 10% at somavedic.com
- Issuu | Get 50% off a premium account by visiting issuu.com/podcast and using code “ALMOST30”
- Paypal | Get $10 cashback for your first CVS® in-store purchase using PayPal by going to paypal.com/almost30
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Find more to love at almost30.com!
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.