457. Honoring Yourself As You Age
Our Virgo queen, Lindsey Simcik, turns 34 today and takes a solo moment to celebrate getting older (yep, you read that right) and reiterate the importance of loving yourself – and your laugh lines – as you add on years and wisdom to the school of life.
Aging doesn’t have to be this ticking time bomb that’s out to get us. Instead, you can view it from a higher-self standpoint of reverence, reflection, and gratitude for the years gone by. This episode is an invitation to tune into your body’s intuitive downloads and set intentions for your next trip around the sun. Age is just a number, afterall.
We also talk about:
- Overcoming obsessive youth societal messaging
- Less resistance, more flow
- Loving and connecting to your body
- Taking responsibility for yourself
- Living a full life with community
- SAKARA | Go to sakara.com/almostsakara and use code “ALMOSTSAKARA” for 20% off your first order
- BetterHelp | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 15% off your first month. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided. This podcast is sponsored by BetterHelp.
- Wild Alaskan Salmon | Get $15 off your first box of premium seafood when you go to wildalaskancompany.com/almost30
- Osea Malibu | Use code “ALMOST30” to get $10 off $50 or more at oseamalibu.com/almost30podcast
- Monday.com | Sign up for a free two-week trial at monday.com
- Join: Podcast Accelerator Program - Join our FREE one-week immersive program to learn how to grow and monetize your podcast. Sign up at monetizemypod.com
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Find more to love at almost30.com!
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.