462: Ross Paquette | Building to $25 Million in Revenue
Ross Andrew Paquette Chairman & CEO of Maropost North America's fastest growing Marketing Automation and Ecommerce provider as well as Maropost CARES our non-profit arm which focuses on corporate stewardship toward the protection, conservation, and education of global environmental issues.
On this Episode:
- Learn about Ross’s background and the lessons he learned growing up in Ontario, Canada
- Even though college wasn’t really his thing, hear how he learned a valuable work ethic in the regular corporate jobs he held
- Hear how his journey in marketing went from $300,000 to $25 million in revenue in just 28 months!
- Ross explains how the value of delivering on his promise helped his business keep customers long-term.
- Hear Ross and Travis discuss the show and tell approach in sales.
- Learn how he saw a large problem in the industry and built his business around being the solution
- Hard work has always been a key component
- Having your own principles and believing in them will help you to excel and strive forward
- Prioritize time to value in your business to see true success
“You can be successful in sales even if you’re not the most talented salesperson. At some point, it’s just a numbers game.” - Travis Chappell
“The key to a lot of our success is - People see the value very quickly, they sign up very quickly, and then we fulfill on that promise or vision quickly.” - Ross Paquette
If you listened to this episode, take a screenshot, post it to your story and tag both of us! We’d love to say ‘What’s up!’
If you are a 6-7 figure entrepreneur who knows the benefit of podcasting but doesn’t know what direction to go, check out the link here to see if my team is the right fit to build it for you :
Join the Build Your Network Facebook community: https://travischappell.com/group