463: Mashup | Marketing Masterclass ft. Jay Abraham, Jason Harris, and Phillip Stutts
Jay Abraham, Founder and CEO of the Abraham Group, Inc., Jason Harris, CEO of the award-winning creative agency, Mekanism, and Phillip Stutts, political marketer share their marketing secrets.
On This Episode:
- Jay shares the importance of breaking out of your comfort zone.
- Jason and Travis discuss collaborative culture versus competitive culture.
- Phillip explains the power of the "Chick-fil-A economy."
- "You can know some of the coolest people in the world, but if you don't add value then that's pretty worthless." – Jay Abraham
- "Competition sets up the mentality of winning by yourself." – Jason Harris
- "7 in 10 buyers in the B2B space watch a video sometime in the buying process, but if your video is crap, it doesn't matter."
- Instagram: @travischappell
- If you want to uncover who you really are as a brand and gain advantage that makes you exceptional in your industry, check out this special brand assessment just for BYN listeners: https://masterbrand.me/network