467: BYN Breakdown | When Do Other People's Opinion Matter?
Travis Chappell and his producer, Eric Skwarczynski, answer listener questions.
- 3:50 – “Many see the silver lining in all that’s happened in the last 2 weeks from family time to how we do business. As a leader what do you see as the silver lining to all that’s being dealt with due to COVID19?" – JT Clough
- 10:30 – "What’s one mistake you see new podcasters make that frustrates you most often?" – Kevin Mills
- 16:45 – “What was your biggest fear when you started your podcast business? How did you overcome it?" – Kyle Stanley
- 20:35 – "When do other people's opinions matter? – Oscar Cazun
- 25:35 – "How do you know when to let go of a non-compliant direction? Meaning if you have a goal and you're in a specific route to the goal but it no longer can get you there or it is not the most efficient way to reach the goal but you don't want to let go of all the hard work you put into it so you keep pushing forward. When do you know it's time to let it go?" – Devin Weaver
3 Key Points:
- When starting a podcast, the #1 thing is content, everything else is secondary.
- Only take advice from people you would trade places with.
- The biggest mistake most entrepreneurs make is quitting a new direction too quickly.
- Visit Travis’ website at travischappell.com
- Join the Build Your Network Facebook group travischappell.com/group
- If you want to amplify your network through podcasting apply at travischappell.com/makemypodcast
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store