469: Should a Cheater Get a Second Chance? | Feedback Friday
Should a cheater get a second chance? Like most of us, you probably have an instant answer to that question. But what if the cheater happened to be you? Should the ex you cheated on give you a second chance? We'll tackle this timeless question and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/469
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- A listener shares their own false confession story after hearing episode 456 with Laura Nirider, and Corbin Payne reminds us why we should never talk to the police without an attorney present whether or not we're guilty.
- Should a cheater get a second chance? What if you're the cheater? Does that change your answer? Should the ex you cheated on give you a second chance?
- Your idealist sibling can't seem to get his life together unless the "perfect" opportunities present themselves, and your family has had enough. How can you gently nudge him toward the path of progress he needs to take?
- Your former boss turned hostile when you gave your two-week notice, and now you're worried she'll give you a bad reference as you seek employment elsewhere. How do you prepare for this possibility as you interview for future positions?
- Your grandma's struggles with seasonal depression are exacerbated by her quarantine-era hobby of doomscrolling the news and posting on Facebook. What can you do to help her get unstuck from her own gloomy thoughts during this time?
- What systems do we have in place to ensure we answer all the messages that come our way?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.