#47: The Value of Social Media for Authors from Publishing to Marketing
In the month of March, we are focusing on the topic of social media. In this episode, we are joined by Maggie Smith, author of Good Bones, The Well Speaks of Its Own Poison, Lamp of the Body, and the national bestseller Keep Moving: Notes on Loss, Creativity, and Change. During this episode, Maggie shares:
- The story of why she wrote her national bestseller Keep Moving
- How her social following grew because of her books
- Why she isn’t disappointed for not making the New York Times bestseller list
- The challenges she’s faced
- The biggest value for her as an author in using social media to promote her work
Click here for our show notes and to enter a giveaway for a chance to win a copy of Maggie’s book.
Please feel free to send a message to Becky to share your thoughts!