47. Unleash The Power Of Spaced Learning: Dr Carolina Kuepper-Tetzel
Can you remember what you learned last week?
How about last month?
Spaced learning is an INCREDIBLY powerful strategy for getting knowledge into memory - and making it stick there.
Renowned Dr Carolina Kuepper-Tetzel of the Learning Scientists project and Teaching Innovation & Learning Enhancement network joins us to break down exactly what you need to know to get up and running with spaced learning.
Your grades will never be the same again...!
- Twitter: @PimpMyMemory
- Learning Scientists: https://www.learningscientists.org/
- TILE: https://tile.psy.gla.ac.uk/
- Carolina’s personal website: http://www.carolinakuepper-tetzel.com/
- Free resources on learning techniques and time management: https://sway.office.com/q4I9voV3Uox8AG4s?ref=Link and https://sway.office.com/mrGQlkjWqJGq0FSS?ref=Link
Hosted by William Wadsworth, memory psychologist, independent researcher and study skills coach. I help ambitious students to study smarter, not harder, so they can ace their exams with less work and less stress.
BOOK 1:1 COACHING to supercharge your exam success: https://examstudyexpert.com/workwithme/
SCHOOLS / UNIVERSITIES discover staff CPD / keynote talks and student revision and study skills workshops at: https://examstudyexpert.com/workwithme/revision-workshops/
Get a copy of Outsmart Your Exams, my award-winning exam technique book, at https://geni.us/exams
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases
Podcast Edited by Benoît André.