473: Scott Galloway: From Crisis to Opportunity Post Corona
Scott Galloway (@profgalloway) cohosts Pivot with Kara Swisher, publishes the No Mercy/No Malice newsletter, is a professor at NYU Stern School of Business, and is the author of Post Corona: From Crisis to Opportunity.
What We Discuss with Scott Galloway:
- How the pandemic has accelerated changes already in the making: it only took 40 weeks to lose the jobs that it took 20 years to create, and only eight weeks for e-commerce to experience a decade's worth of growth.
- The industries most poised to thrive in the post-pandemic world.
- Why it's never been easier to become a billionaire, and it's never been harder to become a millionaire.
- How education will change as a result of pandemic upheaval and the technology created to match its demand -- likely for the better.
- How to make sure these dramatic changes work for you instead of against you.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/473
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!