474: How to turn your boss, colleagues, and customers into Superfans with Pat Flynn
Pat Flynn discusses how to turn anyone into your superfan.
- How superfans transform your career
- How to create the moments that win superfans
- How your ego can kill your blossoming superfandom
Pat Flynn is a father, husband, and entrepreneur who lives and works in San Diego, CA. He owns several successful online businesses and is a professional blogger, keynote speaker, Wall Street Journal bestselling author, and host of the Smart Passive Income and AskPat podcasts, which have earned a combined total of over 55 million downloads, multiple awards, and features in publications such as The New York Times and Forbes. He is also an advisor to ConvertKit, LeadPages, Teachable, and other companies in the digital marketing arena.
- Pat’s website: http://www.SmartPassiveIncome.com/
- Pat’s social media: Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook
Resources mentioned in the show:
- Article: "How To Lower Your Monthly Bills" by Ramit Sethi
- Book: The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Tim Ferriss
Thank you, Sponsor!
The Simple Habit meditation app can help you pay better attention to your emerging superfans. The first 50 listeners to sign up at SimpleHabit.com/Awesome get 30% off premium subscriptions.
View transcript, show notes, and links at http://AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep474