476: How to Create Courageous Change with Ryan Berman
Ryan Berman offers his tips and tricks for building your courage muscle to make exciting changes.
- The three elements of the courage equation
- One simple trick to boost your courage
- How to convince your boss to make a courageous change
Ryan Berman is the founder of Courageous, a change consultancy that develops Courage Brands® and trains companies how to operationalize courage through Courage Bootcamp.
He has spent a career developing meaningful stories for household brands—like Caesars Entertainment, Major League Baseball, New Era, Subway, and UNICEF—and he believes that courage is the ultimate competitive advantage for any willing business, being or brand.
Ryan Berman used the courage methodology detailed in the book to launch his own Courage Brand called Sock Problems, a charitable sock company that socks different problems in the world.
- Ryan’s book: Return on Courage: A Business Playbook for Courageous Change
- Ryan’s website: ReturnOnCourage.com
- Ryan’s company: Courageous
- Ryan’s Twitter: @RyanBerman
Resources mentioned in the show:
- App: Slack
- App: Zoom
- Article: Retiring Cisco CEO delivers dire prediction: 40% of companies will be dead in 10 years
- Book: Contagious: Why Things Catch On by Jonah Berger
- Book: Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
Thank You, Sponsors!
- ZipRecruiter. ZipRecruiter is the smartest way to hire. Try them for free at ZipRecruiter.com/HTBA
- Monday.com. Collaborate more effectively--and beautifully with Monday.com/Awesome
View transcript, show notes, and links at http://AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep476