478: The Simple Secret To Better Trust and Culture with Randy Grieser
Randy Grieser offers actionable pointers to keep a workplace culture healthy and thriving.
- How trust is built in the workplace
- The 6 key elements of a healthy workplace culture
- Do's and don’ts for effective conflict management
Randy Grieser is the founder and CEO of ACHIEVE Centre for Leadership & Workplace Performance. He is the author of The Ordinary Leader, and co-author of The Culture Question. Randy is passionate about sharing the importance of creating healthy workplace cultures, and believes leadership requires us to always be intentional about what we do and how we do it.
- Book: “The Culture Question: How to Create a Workplace Where People Like to Work”
- Company Website: AchieveCentre.com
- Website: TheOrdinaryLeader.com
Resources mentioned in the show:
- Book: “Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us” by Daniel Pink
- Book: “Tap Dancing to Work: Warren Buffett on Practically Everything, 1966-2012: A Fortune Magazine Book” by Carol J. Loomis
Thank You, Sponsor!
- ZipRecruiter is the smartest way to hire. You can try them for free at Ziprecruiter.com/HTBA
View transcript, show notes, and links at http://AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep478