#48: A DIY Approach to Pitching Podcasts
In the month of April, we are focusing on the topic of podcasting. In this episode we are joined by Case Lane, a writer, podcaster, and entrepreneur. During this episode, Case shares:
- The value in being a podcast guest
- What she means when she says “guest star”
- Best practices when pitching a podcast host
- A DIY podcast approach to discovering and pitching podcasts
- How you can drive traffic to get the most value out of being a guest
Click here for our show notes.
Please feel free to send a message to Becky to share your thoughts!