483: Drew Binsky | Vicarious Trips and Travel Tips
Drew Binsky (@drewbinsky) has been to 194 countries (probably more by the time you're done reading this sentence), shares his prolific adventures on YouTube, and hopes to inspire us all to become better world travelers. Take in the vicarious trips and travel tips with him here!
What We Discuss with Drew Binsky:
- What it's like to spend 24 hours with an isolated tribe of pygmies in the middle of a forest in Africa.
- The story of Zablon Simintov, the last and only remaining Afghan Jew in the country of Afghanistan.
- What Drew considers to be the most dangerous country in the world (without even a close second), and how he fared during his six days there.
- Why the most expensive countries in the world are ones you've probably never heard of.
- How Drew protects himself when he's traveling in war zones and countries that are particularly hostile toward journalists.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/483
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!