485: It’s Time to Wake Up & Take Ownership of Your Life | Chervin Jafarieh
Watch the full video interview on YouTube here: https://bit.ly/chervinjafarieh485
Chervin Jafarieh (IG: @chervin333) has committed his life to seeking knowledge and truth while advocating for keen discernment in all areas of life.
Through his online platforms, podcasts, and interviews he shares deep insights on areas of study such as Eastern and Western medicine, orthomolecular medicine, epigenetics, physiology, nutrition, detoxification, biodynamic agriculture, and philosophy with the mission to awaken a higher potential contained within each of us.
Chervin is also the founder of Cymbiotika, an innovative wellness brand whose mission is to help you take ownership of your health through proper nutritional supplementation and sound education.
If you're serious about taking control of your health, tune in for the guidance an inspiration to get you started!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Release the contraction of fear
- Beginning with a daily sleep ritual
- Living with intention & purpose
- Evaluating your life
- Going back to the fundamentals
- Taking ownership of your life
- Proper hydration is key
- The benefits of shilajit
- Why you need a shower filter
- Learning can be fun
- Being in alignment with your tribe
- Practice leads to perfection
- All we have is this moment
- Do you have the guts to get out of your comfort zone?
- Follow those aha moments
- We create our own frequency
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action ;)
2. If you'd prefer to watch vs listen to the interviews, head over to our YouTube channel and enjoy the full video conversations. Be sure and subscribe while you're there.
3. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
4. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
5. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
7. Share using the buttons below.