#49: What to Consider Before Starting a Podcast
In the month of April, we are focusing on the topic of podcasting. In this episode we are joined by Carey Green, Founder, Consultant, Speaker, and Podcaster. During this episode, Carey shares:
- What makes a great podcast
- What to consider before starting a podcast
- What outside support might be needed
- What a typical budget for podcasting is
- What equipment might be needed/helpful
- The best ways he sees podcasters reaching wider audiences
Click here for our show notes.
Please feel free to send a message to Becky to share your thoughts!