490: Boo's Rightful Vexation Over Frightening Fixation | Feedback Friday
You love jumping out of random hiding places in your house to startle your fiancée, but your fiancée does not share your enthusiasm for this "hobby" and wants you to knock it the heck off. You understand your boo's rightful vexation over this frightening fixation, but you can't seem to stop. Is this a common problem? We'll tackle this and more here on our special Day-After-April-Fool's-Day episode of Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/490
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Jordan shares a story about the time he thought he was going to get arrested at the donut shop in the middle of the night.
- You think you might be addicted to the thrill of jumping out of random hiding places in your house to startle your fiancée, because now you can't stop (even though she really, really wants you to). Is this a "normal" problem?
- Do Jordan and Gabe brush their teeth and floss every day?
- What have been Jordan's best and worst interviews? Does he stay friends with any of them afterward?
- What are the strangest things Gabe and Jordan know how to do?
- How do Jordan and Gabe feel about psychedelics?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!