491: Ray Dalio | The Changing World Order
Ray Dalio (@RayDalio) is the founder of Bridgewater Associates — the largest and best-performing hedge fund in the world — and author of New York Times bestseller Principles: Life and Work. His latest book is The Changing World Order: Why Nations Succeed and Fail.
What We Discuss with Ray Dalio:
- What history can tell us about the cycles our society has endured before and what we should expect from the cycles to come.
- The cycle we're currently experiencing in terms of our economy and security as a country (and as a planet).
- What Ray sees as the way forward to ensure these cycles serve as warnings -- not just echoes of past disasters.
- What the West needs to do to remain competitive with China and other emerging world powers.
- What Ray has learned from grieving the recent loss of his son.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/491
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!