495: How to Biohack Your Body & Mind to Live to 180+ | Dave Asprey
Watch the full video interview on YouTube here: https://bit.ly/495daveasprey
Dave Asprey (IG: @dave.asprey) is an entrepreneur, four-time New York Times bestselling science author, and host of the top 100 podcast The Human Upgrade, formally Bulletproof Radio, which has more than 200 million downloads.
He’s the founder of Bulletproof Coffee and a leading voice in the movement to take control of our own biology.
Today Dave’s making his 5th appearance on the show, sharing a ton of practical ways to upgrade your diet and lifestyle to extend your life.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Skipping dinner vs breakfast is better metabolically
- How long Dave fasts for + how he breaks a fast
- The Bulletproof Diet
- Dave’s recent mission in Peru
- What is spiritual reframing?
- Don't underestimate ayahuasca and other "safer" options
- Holotropic breathing stimulates altered states of consciousness
- Health is an ill-defined goal
- Upgrade Labs helps you reach your goals
- Get more energy to dive deeper into self-improvement
- 3 practical tips to gain energy now
- Should you get tested for heavy metals?
- Why you shouldn’t eat kale!
- Get your hormones tested
- People who have energy are kind to each other
- Adrenal extracts are energizing
- The benefits of adding salt to your water
- How to structure your water
- Structuring your water with a high-powered blender vs. a frother
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action ;)
2. If you'd prefer to watch vs listen to the interviews, head over to our YouTube channel and enjoy the full video conversations. Be sure and subscribe while you're there.
3. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
4. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
5. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
7. Share using the buttons below.