5 Principles to Build a Happy and Successful Marriage
Mike has been married to Vivian for 21 years. Gay has been married to Katie for 42 years.
Both couples have built successful and fulfilling relationships, tested by time. For both, their marriage has been their priority, the key to their success, and the primary source of happiness. So backed up by that experience, Mike and Gay will dive deep into the mechanics of love.
You will learn how Gay and Katie, when they first got together, within months of meeting, sat down at a fireplace and made a commitment to five big concepts.
Five big ideas that they've held true to. These non-negotiable principles have given them immense intimacy, power, and love to create that flow we will be talking about.
Mike and Gay will also uncover:
- How the flow of love works between couples
- What they do to maintain the flow of love with their couple
- What messes up that flow, and how to get back into it again
You're going to learn a lot in this episode!
- What the flow of loving energy between couples is (02:10 )
- The Five Big for Gay & Katie (03:45 )
- “Nobody had ever made their relationship itself, the hero” (11:11 )
- Wake up every day saying, “how can I create happily ever after?” (26:35 )
The Big Leap is a podcast dedicated to helping its listeners achieve their maximum level of contribution, love, and abundance, as well as discovering their genius.
For more episodes, follow us on your favorite podcast app!