5 Steps to Finding + Staying in Your Zone of Genius
Some of Mike and Gay's most POPULAR Big Leap episodes have to do with operating and staying in your Genius Zone, which of course came from Gay’s book, The Big Leap.
But Mike believes that today’s podcast is the BEST one they've ever done.
If you've ever wanted to find a way to spend all your time doing the thing you LOVE to do, the thing you're BEST at, the thing that makes you lose all track of time… then you're going to love this episode!
Another really juicy area they get into is, how do you know if you’re an addict? (This is by FAR the best rabbit hole they've ever gone down!)
So let’s dive into The Five Steps to Finding and STAYING in Your Zone of Genius!
- Ask Yourself; “What do I most love doing?”
- Cultivate a state of wonder or live in your wonder questions.
- Find what you do that provides the greatest positive outcome per time spent.
- Find what you do that makes you lose track of time while you’re doing it.
- Spend as much time per day as possible operating in your Zone of Genius.
- BONUS: It’s just as important to RE-commit as it is to commit.
Listen to all of the steps in much more detail by watching or listening to the podcast.
- What do I love doing most? (03:45 )
- How to live in your wonder questions (04:48 )
- What do you do that provides the greatest positive outcome per time spent? (13:36 )
- What do you do that you lose track of time while you’re doing it? (16:00 )
- Gay explains what addictions are and how to know if you’re an addict (20:13 )
- How much time per day are you operating in your zone of genius? (26:20 )
- It’s just as important to recommit as it is to commit (30:18 )
- Get on the Early Bird List for The Big Leap Experience: http://www.bigleappodcast.com/Apply