5 Tips for Healthy Parenting Perspective | Ep. 509
Through Dr. Kim’s 40 years as a Christian counselor, he’s helped so many families work through these things, plus he and Nancy have valuable wisdom from their experience as parents and grandparents.
In this episode, Dr. Kim and I gives tips for healthy parenting perspective and I share some helpful things I’ve learned through 17 years of parenting.
We pray this episode is helpful for you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- It’s finally here! Your chance to get 7 awesome resources for one donation! Don’t miss it because this bundle deal is only available for two weeks out of the year!
- Our 100 Questions To Get You On the Same Page workbook is designed to help spouses work through some of the tough issues of parenting in a fun and effective way.
- Dr. Kim highly recommends a weekly marriage check in, and our Weekly Check In Guide makes it easy to do! You will get this resource for free when you sign up for Dr. Kim’s weekly Marriage Multiplier email!
- Sign up for Dr. Kim’s Daily One Thing email to get an email from Dr. Kim every weekday with one practical thing you can do for your marriage that day! We'll also send you our “Creative Questions To Ask Your Spouse” for free when you subscribe.
- Do you know about the Marriage Changers membership? As a Marriage Changer you get each of our new monthly resources, plus some other sweet benefits, like t-shirts and exclusive videos with Dr. Kim and Nancy! Learn more here!