5 Ways You Can Benefit From A Negotiation Coach
.What's the 1st feeling you have when you think of the word negotiation? For most women, it falls into one of these categories:
While these are common emotional responses to the word "negotiation," there are many more, but let's focus on how negotiation can benefit you and how you can benefit from working with a negotiation coach. When you negotiate,
"it's important to remember that it's a conversation, not a battle!"
With this understanding, let's discuss the conditions in which a negotiation coach can support you in confidently expressing what you want.
5 Ways You Can Benefit From Working With A Negotiation Coach
- Clarity - If you've ever struggled with setting outcome targets related to what you want or need in negotiation. You'll benefit from getting clarity on what's most important then build on that to establish targets.
- Confidence - The nervous feeling related to "am I asking for too much" is all too common for women when it comes to negotiation. There are ways to quickly overcome doubt and increase confidence to ask for what you want.
- Strategy - What to say and how to say it is a common question that we see in our DMs, and this a benefit to having a plan becomes your foundation in mapping out how you want the conversation to follow.
- Overcoming Challenges - Each negotiation has its own set of challenges, even if you've previously negotiated with a team, person, or company. Using Jacqueline's proven five-part negotiation framework.
- Understanding When to Walk Way - This is one of the areas most women struggle to realize. One of the core tenants to negotiation is understanding some deals take longer than others, and just because one party walks away does not mean the conversation is over forever. The magic lies in knowing at which point you walk away.
If you're nodding your head as you read this list and can relate to any or all of the above, you can value in working with Jacqueline, a master negotiator. Her life's work to provide women with tools so that they collectively stop leaving money on the table. She's most known for her ability to provide tools to break down these conversations further to help you reach a win-win in business and salary negotiations.
Gain the Confidence and Clarity You Need for Negotiations https://negotiatenow.thinkific.com/courses/salarynegotiation
If you're in the midst of a "negotiation" and would like to book a session, now text negotiation to 678-774-9494, and one of our coaches will reach out to you.
* Negotiation Strategy Sessions start at $430 for the entire negotiation process*
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/powerbanking/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/powerbanking/support