50: 1 year in
In 2018, we launched the podcast and recorded 49 episodes. Nate and Tim reflect on what they've learned.
Top 10 episodes:
- 03: Why is there a snake in the garden?
- 20: Rachel Held Evans - Using and abusing the Bible
- 02: In the beginning
- 31: Authority over her own damn head (1 Corinthians 11:2-16)
- 30: Jesus ended hierarchy
- 01: Ex-pastors in a shed
- 32: Husbands and slave masters (Ephesians 5:22-6:9, Colossians 3:18-4:1)
- 15: Mako Nagasawa - Beyond penal substitution
- 33: Silencing women (1 Corinthians 14:34-35)
- 35: Adam, then Eve (1 Timothy 2:11-15)
Want to help support this work?
If you'd like to donate, you can do that here. (Even just $5/month helps a TON!)
Music: Cale Haugen