50: Safe and Sound-Creating Safe Beginnings for your Child
Child safety can be overwhelming.
I find a lot of my families struggle with how to make sense of all this information.
So, I welcome Holly Choi. She is a mother, CPR/first aid instructor, child burn educator, and child passenger safety technician to speak about 10 things she wishes every parents would know about child safety.
How can we prevent burns in the home?
What are the biggest safety tips around the home?
What are the most common injuries we see as a Pediatrician and safety educator?
How do we make sure toys are not choking hazards?
What is one thing we want every family to feel comfortable knowing how to do?
Make sure to follow her @safebeginnings on Instagram to learn more about infant and child safety! We only hit 10 things here and of course there is so much more to learn.
- @safebeginnings free guide on anchoring furniture: https://safebeginnings.ca/anchoring-furniture/
- Free babyproofing checklist: https://view.flodesk.com/pages/5f066b9e65532200269e28db
- Information on @safebeginnings webinars and e-courses: https://safebeginnings.ca/onlinecourses/
- US Car seat checks: safekids.org/events
- Canadian Car seat checks: cpsac.org/findatech
- Poison Control in US: (800) 222-1222
Follow me at @pedsdoctalk on Instagram for more