502: The 5 Best Foods for Longevity! (Eat as One Meal) | Max Lugavere
Watch the full video interview on YouTube here: https://bit.ly/502maxlugavere
Max Lugavere (IG: @maxlugavere) is a top health podcaster, wellness journalist, filmmaker, and author.
He wrote The New York Times bestseller Genius Foods and The Wall Street Journal bestseller Genius Kitchen.
Max is an internationally sought-after speaker and has given talks at South by Southwest, TEDx, the Biohacker Summit in Stockholm, Sweden, and many others.
Stick around and learn how to make his epic longevity salad!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why dark leafy greens are important for longevity
- Carotenoids are found in extra virgin olive oil
- Tips for choosing the best olive oil
- Wild salmon is a powerful brain food
- What is astaxanthin + why it’s beneficial
- Take an EPA & DHA supplement daily
- Grass-fed beef is a health food
- Learn how much protein you need in a day
- The longevity salad Max eats to break his fast
- Heavy cream doesn’t elevate insulin
- What time Max closes his eating window
- Carbs before bed can support sleep quality
- How to foster gut resilience by eating “plant toxins”
- Weight loss tips you can start focusing on today
- Resistance training improves insulin sensitivity
- Quality sleep in important for overall health
- The benefits of eating berries
- A simple strategy to stop overeating nuts
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action ;)
2. If you'd prefer to watch vs listen to the interviews, head over to our YouTube channel and enjoy the full video conversations. Be sure and subscribe while you're there.
3. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
4. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
5. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
7. Share using the buttons below.