504: The Root Causes of Alzheimer’s Disease & a Specific Plan to Prevent & Reverse It | Dr. Dale Bredesen
Watch the full video interview on YouTube here: https://bit.ly/504drdalebredesen
Dr. Dale Bredesen (IG: @drdalebredesen) is a medical doctor, researcher, and professor at UCLA. He’s a New York Times bestselling author and is internationally recognized as an expert in the mechanisms of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease.
If you’re looking to prevent or reverse cognitive decline... and let’s be honest, who isn’t? Then this conversation is for you!
In this episode, we discuss:
- What is a cognoscopy?
- The four phases of Alzheimer’s disease
- Understanding the relationship between the ApoE4 gene & Alzheimer's
- Curcumin helps remove amyloid plaque
- The sad truth about Alzheimer’s drugs
- Using a personalized precision medicine protocol for prevention
- The 7 basics that support your cognition
- The KetoFLEX 12/3 way of eating
- There's a direct relationship between insulin and the brain
- Rebuilding your microbiome is critical for brain health
- Poor oral health is a risk factor for cognitive decline
- The importance of exercise for your brain
- Is hyperbaric oxygen therapy right for you?
- Helpful supplements to support your brain
- Alzheimer’s disease should be optional
- These 4 factors drive cognitive decline
- Create a brain-healthy home
- Detoxing the toxins from your body
- Stimulate your brain through brain training
- The benefits of meditation for Alzheimer’s
- Caregiver stress + how to protect yourself
- The future of Alzheimer’s treatment
Branch Basics <== 15% off all Branch Basics Starter Kits (except the Trial Kit) by using the code ultimatehealth at checkout
Organifi <== 20% off all Organifi products by using the code ultimatehealth at checkout
Paleovalley <== 15% off all Paleovalley products by using the code ultimatehealth at checkout
Dr. Dale Bredesen - The End of Alzheimer's Program (book)
Dr. Dale Bredesen's website (Apollo Health)
Follow Dr. Dale Bredesen on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Listen to Dr. Dale Bredesen previously on TUHP (episode #255)
ApoE4: The Alzheimer Gene Resource
Listen or watch Dr. Robert Lustig previously on TUHP (episode #474)
Professor Charles Nicholas Serhan
This Is Why You’re Unhealthy & How to Fix It! | Dr. Casey Means (#479)
The Hidden Root Cause of Most Chronic Disease | Dr. Benjamin Bikman (#448)
Dr. Tom O’Bryan – You Can Fix Your Brain (#403)
267: Dr. Datis Kharrazian – Why Isn’t My Brain Working?
223: Max Lugavere – Alzheimer’s And The Ketogenic Diet • Genius Foods • Stop Skimping On Sleep
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action ;)
2. If you'd prefer to watch vs listen to the interviews, head over to our YouTube channel and enjoy the full video conversations. Be sure and subscribe while you're there.
3. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
4. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
5. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Download The Ultimate Health Podcast app (FREE). This way you'll have our whole library of episodes right at your fingertips. Download our iOS/Apple app or our Android app.
7. Share using the buttons below.