509. What Is The Biggest Challenge Of Starting An HVAC Business w Zach Psioda
Tersh talks with Zach Psioda from the HVAC Shop Talk Podcast!
"I think a few people have talked about this, where you are a good technical person in HVAC and you believe that the HVAC gods will rain down business on you as appreciation for your progress and success, which doesn't happen."
Zack is well known around the air conditioning community for his YouTube channels and multiple podcasts pertaining to the skilled trades, mainly the HVAC industry.
He has owned multiple air conditioning businesses in North Carolina over the previous 20 years, and we tap into this experience to ask him to share his largest struggles when it comes to operating a business.
In today's episode, Tersh and Zack talk about 5 reasons small business owners fail soon after beginning their heating and air conditioning business. They both speak from personal experiences within the business, and share topics that were never shared with them before they started their businesses!
Our Deep Dive~
- Being too technical.
- Not being technical enough.
- Not seeking the guidance of coaching.
- ...you'll have to listen to the rest of the episode for these juicy details!
The most successful people out there are not half technicians and half owners...they step out of the van and become full owners.
- Reach out to Zack Psioda via social media https://www.linkedin.com/in/zack-psioda-29872613a/
- Subscribe to HVAC Shop Talk on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/talyn875
- Learn more about Tersh by visiting https://serviceemperor.com
- https://Siteliner.com Visit this site to scan your website to show you any errors you may have, and it will show you if you have any content that is copied from your other pages!
- Have you ever wondered HOW to target your perfect client?!? It's EMOTION...EMOTION is what sells, and this link is how you learn your client's emotion for free... visit https://admanity.com/SBM/ to get this free share that I (Tersh) stand behind 100%!
"If you know how people will emotionally react, you have an advantage more valuable than all of humanity's innovations."
Thank you for listening to another episode of the Service Business Mastery Podcast!
Learn more about Tersh at https://ServiceBusinessMastery.com