511: Use This Secret Method to Lose Weight for Good | Liz Josefsberg
Watch the full video interview on YouTube here: https://bit.ly/511lizjosefsberg
Liz Josefsberg (IG: @lizjosefsberg) is a health, wellness and weight loss expert with over 20 years in the industry. She’s the author of Target 100: The World's Simplest Weight-Loss Program in 6 Easy Steps.
She counsels both high-profile talent and everyday clients in all areas of weight loss, balance and nutrition.
Liz has a simple mission: to educate, empower and inspire others to live & sustain healthier lives.
Stick around for our conversation, Liz has some great ideas that will help you get to your ideal weight and optimize your health.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Transformation leads to weight loss
- Start thinking about weight loss as an ongoing process
- There is no magic diet
- Learn how to modify your behaviour
- Habit formation is about consistency
- The brain craves repetition
- Figure out your “why”
- The catalyst for Liz to lose 65lbs
- What exercise do you enjoy?
- Aim for 100 grams of carbs a day
- Target 100’s approach to ending diet mentality
- Tracking food is not a long-term solution
- The choose your own adventure plan
- The 6 pillars of health
- How to get 100 minutes of stress relief a week
- Use meditation to tackle cravings
- Exercise... learning how to push through
- Sleep in an incredible weight loss tool
- Drinking 100 ounces of water a day
- The difference between exercise and movement
Paleovalley <== 15% off all Paleovalley products by using the code ultimatehealth at checkout
Liz Josefsberg - Target 100 (book)
Follow Liz Josefsberg on Facebook and Instagram
Use Fasting as a Tool to Lose Weight & Prevent Disease | Mike Mutzel (#492)
Intermittent Fasting Is the Key to Weight Loss | Dr. Jason Fung (#467)
This Simple Habit Will Completely Transform Your Life! | Mel Robbins (#432)
Arianna Huffington on Ending Burnout and Increasing Well-Being With Microsteps (#399)
337: Dr. Jennifer Ashton – The Self-Care Solution
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action ;)
2. If you’d prefer to watch vs listen to the interviews, head over to our YouTube channel and enjoy the full video conversations. Be sure and subscribe while you’re there.
3. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
5. Download The Ultimate Health Podcast app (FREE). This way you’ll have our whole library of episodes right at your fingertips. Download our iOS/Apple app or our Android app.
6. Share using the buttons below.