514. Why You Should Convert Your Service Business Into A Tech Business w Bryan Clayton of GreenPal
Tersh talks with Bryan Clayton of GreenPal about the reasons we should convert our Service Business to A Tech Business Immediately!
"One thing I've learned is like it's better to hire the best four hours a week than to hire somebody who sucks for forty hours a week." -Bryan
Bryan has been in the lawn care industry for over 20 years. He has grown a business from 1 guy in a truck to a business with over 150 employees. This episode shares how he made that happen and some of the ways to avoid the pain points that plagued his business.
In today's episode, Tersh and Bryan talk about 10 reasons service businesses should be converting to a Tech Business immediately!
Our Deep Dive~
- Handwritten anything...
- Manual reminders to clients
- ...you'll have to listen to the rest of the episode for these juicy details!
- Reach out to join the Green Pal team https://YourGreenPal.com
- Connect with Bryan Clayton on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/bryan-clayton/
- Learn more about Tersh by visiting https://serviceemperor.com
- Connect with Tersh on social media @tershblissett
- Have you ever wondered HOW to target your perfect client?!? It's EMOTION...EMOTION is what sells, and this link is how you learn your client's emotion for free... visit https://admanity.com/SBM/ to get this free share that I (Tersh) stand behind 100%!
"If you know how people will emotionally react, you have an advantage more valuable than all of humanity's innovations."
Thank you for listening to another episode of the Service Business Mastery Podcast!
Learn more about Tersh at https://ServiceBusinessMastery.com